We provide agency services including; Yacht Registration, insurance, port entry and sailing permits, custom formalities, Harbor master formalities, Police, Domestic or international voyage sailing permissions, Declarations, Tax free and transit bunker supply, Foreign Flag Boat Registration formalities, Company Establishment and other agency services.
As a Certified Agent of Chamber of Shipping, services are provided by qualified team members of our organization.
Turkish Flag Boats Procedures
Foreign Flag Boat Procedures
- Turkish Ports Registry and Certification Formalities
- Radio License
- Boat Export And Import Formalities
- Check-In & Check-Out & Clearance
- Yacht Insurance
Foreign Company Establishment and Boat Registration Process
- New Company Establishment
- Boat Registration to Existing Company
- Annual Tax and Fee Payments
- Flag Deletion
- Company and/or Share Transfers
- Boat Sales
- All related documentation and procedures
(Republic of Turkey Certificate for Cruising in Turkish Waters)
- Annual Transit log Renewal
- Check-in and Check-out Process
- Owner and Boat Name Changes
- Crew Change
Renewal of Expired and Lost Transit log Documents/li>
Expire date of the Transitlog documents of foreign flagged boats are 1 (one) year since they have been issued.
Foreign flagged boats are allowed to stay in the country with the Transitlog document which they have to renew every year for 5 (five) years since they have first checked-in. And the boat must check-out every 5 (five) year.